E-STYLING - R2 000
This convenient service is for the busy, savvy and frustrated homemaker, helping you to transform your house into a home - 100% online.
Get the best interior design advice at the click of a button. After you’ve re-designed your abode without walking out the door, you can view your final shopping list, and order everything you love with one simple tap. There’s absolutely no limit to what can be achieved, or created.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
• E-mail pictures of the room(s)to be styled and measurements, once we establish the budget and direction of the design.
• We create and e-mail you the mood board which will enable you to visualise the final product. You will be able to see all components in the room come together.
• We compile a shopping list that will guide you through your mood board, as well as information on where to source each item.
D-I-Y DÉCOR Package – R4 849
This service is designed for individuals who need décor advice but do not require a full service design project. Perhaps you enjoy the process of sourcing and purchasing your own furnishings, but need a professional eye to make sure they all work well together. We develop your design scheme that you can implement at your own pace.
• A consultation followed by a meeting, as well as a follow up email and telephone support.
• A Mood Board to provide a clear idea of how your space will look - fabric, furnishings, decor items, paint selection and colour scheme
• We will compile a shopping list for you (based on your budget) and where to source the items
DESIGN & DÉCOR SOURCING – R7 449
This package gives you an opportunity to tap into our knowledge and expertise.
• An intense brainstorming session where I will assess your space and discuss your hopes and aspirations for the space. This is to ensure maximum use of all available space in an efficient and effective manner according to your needs and requirements.
• Ideas on how I can incorporate new pieces to fit in with your current décor and furnishings.
• I will put together two presentation boards that will provide more definite ideas; colour schemes to be used in the space, furnishings, decor accessories, etc.
• A quotation will also be presented based on the ideas I have put forward. Here we will have an opportunity to refine the ideas and revise the quotation.
• Once the client is satisfied with all the revised details, I will provide a final quote for the project. Serene Interiors may place orders, coordinate any contract work that needs to be done and implement the design.
CONSULTANCY & ADVICE SERVICE – R1 550
Want to run your ideas or design dilemmas past a professional and get expert advice?
This service is helpful if you feel overwhelmed and stuck. Serene Interiors offers a one day, three hour service, where we come in and help you find design inspiration for your space; select paint colours, furniture arrangement, etc.